Forum ana sayfa Çözümünü İstediğiniz İşaretler Fotoğraflı Define İşaretlerinize Yorumlar Nike Zoom KD 10 Racer Blue/Metallic Gold

Nike Zoom KD 10 Racer Blue/Metallic Gold

Arazide çekmiş olduğunuz define işaretlerinin çözümlerini burada paylaşabilirsiniz

Mesaj Prş Ara 10, 2020 8:32 am

Mesajlar: 3
Resim

Confirmed via Instagram by Randy Williams, one of KD’s tight-knit inner circle, the bestshoesbf.com features a similar height cut as the current KD 12 model and quite possibly utilizes the full-length Zoom Air strobel that debuted with that model as well. The similar seem to end there as the KD13 makes use of Air Jordan 1-esque ankle wings and stitched-on Swoosh logos that dip into the midsole, with a gridded nylon upper suggests a more utility-driven aesthetic.

Padding around the collar and suede right above the Nike Sneakers Grey chunky midsole indulge in a lighter tone, while the grid-patterned lightweight textile in-between boasts the titular hue. The lateral profile swoosh delivers stark white contrast, but partially brings a dark shade of grey onto the speckled midsole. “7”-branded forefoot ridges deviate from their greyscale surroundings in an ostensibly glow-in-the-dark green; the same detail denotes Air Zoom cushioning from underfoot.

Colored with a bevy of statement tones, the Nike Zoom KD 10 Racer Blue/Metallic Gold upper appears playful and loud, each panel singled out with its own individual shade. The toe box, which runs replete with red grid patterns, is coated in a bright blue from toe to heel; its overlays — the swoosh, ankle flap, collar, etc. — are then given an even brighter range of options. Logo hits are partially marked by neon volt, with a small portion dipped in pink as it transitions from the top to the tooling; matching textiles and molds ring it into the palette adjacent to bolder red leather segments, laces, and lining. Green then marks the edge of the forefoot along the trim, delivering the last piece to what is likely a potent homage.

While muted, the pair’s color palette is New Release accompanied by a couple of eye-catching details. Lightweight, but durable uppers are replete with materials that deliver different textures to the basketball-ready proposal: patent leather lateral swooshes are overlaid on mesh and leather. Tongues and collar padding further indulge in “Black,” but boast a tougher, seemingly-canvas construction. Branding on the tongue, detailing on the laces and lateral forefoot midsole tooling opt into a light fluorescent green that’s appeared on several KD 13 iterations; the same finish takes over cushioning accents seen from underfoot.

https://www.bestshoesbf.com/

Mesajlar: 1
Well, the post is genuinely the most excellent on this valuable theme. I agree with arbre service should be done perfectly.

Mesajlar: 1
I like how are you thinking and I must confess I’m totally addicted to your articles!

Steve | tree trunk removal

Dön Fotoğraflı Define İşaretlerinize Yorumlar